Friday, December 30, 2016

Welcome 2017!

Its a new year already!!

2016 FLEW by for my family and my business!! I had 53 newborn shoots alone in 2016! I was so blessed with my wonderful clients and meeting so many great people--I can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for me and Andrea Hunt Photography!!

Since its the beginning of the new year, and I have so many new readers, I thought I'd re-introduce myself for you all. :)

I'm Andrea.


I'm an almost 30-natural blonde-mom-wife-cosmetologist-and photographer!

I live in Mesa, Arizona and love this beautiful and ridiculously hot desert :)

(taken at the Salt River)

I have a great family. I've been married to my husband for 7+ years...

(babies!)

I have an awesome 3 year old son...


I spend what free time I have grocery shopping, playing chase, hoping up and down stairs or thresholds, fighting "en gaurde" with empty paper towel holders, playing cars, and watching Rescue Bots with my boss...the 3 year old. :)

I have been taking family portraits for friends and family since 2005. I have always loved taking pictures and before marriage and kids, I loved scrap booking those pictures (now i do digital scrapbooks--love technology!) :) 

I went to college, then went to cosmetology school and worked as a stylist for a few years. Once I got pregnant, I knew I wanted to devote as much time as I could to being a stay at home mom. My new baby re-ignited my love for photography. I started my business in 2014 and its just grown and grown since! I have taken pictures of newborns, baptisms, high school seniors, engagements, and maternity! I love it all. I love to capture special moments.

My style of photography is all about realness. Its taking a moment in time and freezing it, and allowing you to remember and feel exactly what you were; then. Posed portraits are great and I do that as well, but I thrive in a more loose and unstructured environment (more lifestyle). When it comes to newborns, I don't pose them in un-natural ways--I prefer free posing...because no one remembers their 7 day old getting into the froggy position (because that would be crazy), but you WILL remember when they slept with their arms up above their head :)

I also have an obsession with barros pizza (but almost all pizza...)

Pepsi...

Good books/Fun reads...(fun fact: i am a natural speed reader)

Finding change in my car...

LISTS!...

Instagram...

Christmas (anything!)...

Flamingos...

and I am fascinated by Great White Sharks/Python snakes...!

I am happy you are here, please don't be shy, and stay awhile!

If you are interested in pricing and booking a session, please email me at andreawhunt@yahoo.com or visit my page on facebook at Andrea Hunt Photography!






No comments:

Post a Comment