Tuesday, January 10, 2017

DeFoe Family

This sweet family are recent Arizonans. 

Mom contacted me do do a mini session for their Christmas cards. She wanted the look and feel of Arizona, so we went off to the Riparian Preserve to get some fun desert shots without having to trek her kids out into the wilderness.

Her husband was stuck in traffic and after doing the kids pictures and waiting another 20-30 minutes, dad showed up just as the sun completely disappeared. 

Their middle son has disabilities. Mom was nervous about taking pictures because other photographers have gotten nervous or exasperated when he wouldn't cooperate. I'm unique to that situation, since my oldest brother also is disabled. 

He did AMAZING for this photos, I actually cried while editing them--I was praying during the shoot that they would be wonderful, and they were. I enjoyed my time with them, and can't wait to work with them in the future!













No comments:

Post a Comment