Friday, September 9, 2016

A special Mother's Day Shoot

My neighbor Dianne is an incredibly talented artist.
I wanted some of her artwork for my home, and we decided to do a trade.

My end of the bargain was family portraits for Mother's day.

This has to be my fastest turn around yet...and only because I wanted to surprise those women for Mother's day. (I took the pictures last night, edited until the wee hours of the morning, and sent them over to her this afternoon.)

Yesterday we went to my ultra spectacular spot/secret oasis/friends parents backyard. I had Grandma, Mom and Dad, Dianne and Kenny and their children.

It was the perfect day. Overcast, 75 degrees, with a slight breeze. 

I hope the family loves these pictures as much as I do. It was an honor to spend the evening with them! I know how special it is to have the generations present...those pictures with "grandma/great-grandma" are going to be treasures someday.




Everything isnt always rosy...which makes for a great shot.








A treasure to be sure.









Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment