Friday, September 9, 2016

Baby Jack's 1st birthday--The Wright House


I LOVE shooting parties!! I get to move around alot, meet lots of people, capture real life in real time, and get people to make some pretty awesome faces or do some crazy poses. They LOVE having their own paparazzi! 

Baby Jack turned 1 around Christmas and since so many family were in town, they held a HUGE party at The Wright House!! There was tons of food, Santa, Mrs. Claus, elves, a green screen, AND a face painter!! I mean, these people know how to party!!

The outfits were ridiculously awesome. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. The girls looked so much more grown up that me!! (and I was easily twice their age!!)

It was a fun night to be sure. I just wonder how they'll top that for his 2nd birthday?!
**non of these pictures are edited**




















No comments:

Post a Comment