Friday, September 9, 2016

Hello and Welcome!!

Hi there!! 

My name is Andrea Hunt and I'm the owner and operator of Andrea Hunt Photography! I've been doing photography professionally for 2.5 years, but have been taking portraits for others for close to 10 years!



 My business used to be called "Peachy Keen Hair and Photography". I'm also a licensed cosmetologist and was including that in my scope of work as well. 
However, the demand for photography has picked up so much, that I haven't had as much time to devote to my hair business. 
So I am focusing on photography for now. :) 

A little about me:

I am an Arizona native and LOVE LOVE LOVE the desert. I also do NOT love the intense heat we get in the summer, but I cant imagine living anywhere else!

I grew up in a family of boys. I love my brothers.







I love to laugh and smile.

I have been married to my husband for 7 years now.







I have a 2.5 year old son, he is my biggest JOY and my whole world.











I also love: to swim, read books (when i have a chance), play trucks with my boy, play in the rain, wander around Target, oogle kitchen gadgets and appliances, AND anything and everything CHRISTMAS!! 

I like to post mostly about my work---but will include some random thoughts and maybe some funny stories from my personal blog. 

I love every family and child that I get to work with. 

I fall in love with every picture I take. Its so hard to choose "favorites"!





((I have a ton of collages like these!))


Photography is a wonderful creative outlet for me. I love to get outside, meet new people, explore new places, and capture memories.

I have a unique style of photography. It is a mix of posed portraiture and lifestyle sessions. Basically I love realness. I love to capture what life really is. 
A series of moments that make up something wonderful. 

Thanks for visiting!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment